Life is like a box of chocolate. You really don't know what to do with it.
I sooo agree with that statement. Only, let me have my own revision:
LIFE IS FILLED WITH FREE TIME. YOU JUST CAN'T BLAME YOURSELF IF YOU SPEND TOO MUCH OF IT. XD
Hai. I'm now using our school's computer internet services. I got no choice. This is one of the important requirements in our Computer 101. I really need to consume my time or else IM SO DEAD.
Monday and Tuesday went well for me. Except for one teeny weeny thing. The "Ji Hoo", apparently, is gravely avoiding me. I already said my "Sorry's" to him. He told me beforehand that he most probably would avoid me since seeing me often would cause more heartache. I cant blame him, can't I? I wish everything would surely go well for him. He's one fine gentleman. Intelligent and good-looking. I just cant really commit to him right now since it's really complicated. Let alone challenging. I always find myself stucked on crossroads. I hope I had chosen the wiser way. :(
And oh, my Jun Pyo (note: MGA MALISYOSA, HINDI KO PO BF) tends to be sweeter by the moment. :). My inbox is always filled with sweet-nothings from him. I'm afraid I'll get toothaches. XD. I'll try not to blabber everything about him here. :). Basta, to sum it all up, my life's in total harmony with the rules of Love. :)
Nyahaha. No classes tomorrow. Now, isn't that good news? :).
Unfortunately, for us BCCNIANS, the day would only be spent infront of nour BIBLIOS. Goodluck to us. :))
1 comment:
how was the exam girl?
Post a Comment