Sunday, August 15, 2010

Goodbye

"Everything has it's own happy ending..."

Not all, actually. Even Disney movies know how important or realistic heartbreak is.

Pocahontas is one of my most favorite Disney Movie. I first laid eyes on it when I was 7 years old. I really love John Smith and Pocahontas but, as we all know, they didn't end up together (after not seeing each other for a couple of years). They promised they will be together again but............................................ Pocahontas chose that Rolfe guy. A total BUMMER. It's been breaking my heart since 1999. Well, I guess, she "listen-with-your-heart-you-will-understand" too much. Oh, Grandma Willow.

Anyway, here is it's epic and sad ending. Although it tugs my heart in an unexplainable way, it's still the best ending in all Disney movies. So much emotion. And, I wish my hair could be like that. :))



Sometimes, love is not meant to be. :'(

No comments: