SPELL HOT:
K-I-M B-U-M
Oh yes.
The heat-melting, knee-buckling, eye-rolling beauty of today.
He just catches my attention.
He's not the leading man of the hit series Boys Over Flowers
but heck
he is the MAN!
After missing a few shows, I was drawn to the tube when I saw this angel.
He was flanked by girls in that episode (no wonder!).
And how I wish I was one of them. :))
His eyes, his hair, his face, his lips...
Are they not perfect? ^___________________^
I'm dreaming of this boy-next-door tonight. :)
And anyway, he's got this pretty partner in the series.
I just forgot her name.
BASTA!
BAGAY SILA. ;)
Kim Bum,
marry me, NOW!!! :))
K-I-M B-U-M
Oh yes.
The heat-melting, knee-buckling, eye-rolling beauty of today.
He just catches my attention.
He's not the leading man of the hit series Boys Over Flowers
but heck
he is the MAN!
After missing a few shows, I was drawn to the tube when I saw this angel.
He was flanked by girls in that episode (no wonder!).
And how I wish I was one of them. :))
His eyes, his hair, his face, his lips...
Are they not perfect? ^___________________^
I'm dreaming of this boy-next-door tonight. :)
And anyway, he's got this pretty partner in the series.
I just forgot her name.
BASTA!
BAGAY SILA. ;)
Kim Bum,
marry me, NOW!!! :))

No comments:
Post a Comment