Friday, December 4, 2009

ALTERNATION

I always have this funny feeling every time Blogger shows the word "REDIRECTING". Sometimes, it gives me this weird assumption that I won't be able to open my blog anymore since I'm not active in here for the past few weeks.

The second semester proved that he (let's assume he's a male. LOL) is tougher than the first. I can hear my classmates clamoring about the busy schedules and school works that are bombarding us every now and then. The teachers are way challenging and the lessons are starting to get tricky. I sure hope we can be able to survive this phase. I know we can. :). The only thing we can't do is to go back to our old carefree lives, sit back and relax and say to ourselves "Ahhh. This is life."

I wrote down some goals that I wanted to achieve this semester. Popularly known as someone who's really obsessed with grades, I want to make sure that I can get a rating that which I think is suffice as a reward for my efforts. I'm not saying that my previous grades were discouraging. I got line of 9 in all of our subjects but one: Finance. The subject is interesting but very tough. We always gape at our testpapers every examination because the word problems written on it are really OUT OF OUR LEAGUE.

I shall make commitments and mantras in order for me to achieve these.

Our accounting class is all about Partnership and Corporation. It's a bit easier than Basic Accounting (maybe because we already know the fundamentals). We also have a new teacher. Miss Evelyn Matillano. She's a very kind instructor and she teaches well. All our accounting teachers have different styles. :)

...and our books are easier to understand...

...and our time schedule is still the same...

...and the canteen supervisors changed...

and..
and....
and......




...my pimples are in a state of growth ascension. They dont show any signs of stopping. When I lose one, I get one. :(. Can stress be any more disgusting? :(

No comments: