
"Our Love is Like the Wind: I can't see it, but I can feel it..." :)
While I am writing this blog of mine, the sound of raindrops against our roof is heard. The atmosphere is just so melancholic. To add up, I watched "A Walk To Remember".
I'm a sucker for love-stories with really sad endings and it's funny how a movie can leave me in a "hagulgul" state even after the credits are shown.
Gosh, I cried so HARD this afternoon and I got bulgy eyes when the movie ended. Huhuhu. Why can't there be a Landon Carter for me? Haha. I know he's a bit impossible now but, I want him!:)
You can never know what a perfect love can do. My heartstrings got tugged in a major major way. :(
While I am writing this blog of mine, the sound of raindrops against our roof is heard. The atmosphere is just so melancholic. To add up, I watched "A Walk To Remember".
I'm a sucker for love-stories with really sad endings and it's funny how a movie can leave me in a "hagulgul" state even after the credits are shown.
Gosh, I cried so HARD this afternoon and I got bulgy eyes when the movie ended. Huhuhu. Why can't there be a Landon Carter for me? Haha. I know he's a bit impossible now but, I want him!:)
You can never know what a perfect love can do. My heartstrings got tugged in a major major way. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment