Monday, December 27, 2010

APPLES

I, Giulia Noelle Guanzon Nobleza, admit that I have a sentimental heart.

My family members know me as someone who swears to be in deep feelings with a hundred different someones. However, sometimes, these someones just can't notice me. Or shall I say, don't even dare approach me. My mama always tells me that maybe I look too strict and they're very intimidated but am I really?

Once, we had the usual conversation while we were having our dinner. I was again telling them about my 1008th crush and why he never seem to notice. My brother, my very sweet 12 year old brother, who seem to be emotionally reserve among the four of us (alongside Chini) gave me a piece of bond paper with this photo:


Apples Pictures, Images and Photos

"English project na namon, nang..."
I have read this poem for the nth time already but my brother's sweet gesture made me felt mushy.
He knows how to comfort a girl who seem to be very clumsy about love. :))

No comments: