Monday, March 23, 2009

WHAT MAKES MY LIFE 100% COMPLETE...

I was browsing through my LDSUnited Profile when I saw a new discussion posted by Dan'Yuhl just this afternoon. The question caught my attention and made me ponder.

WHAT MAKES YOUR LIFE 100 PERCENT COMPLETE?

Now, that's tricky. I thought about it for a while and here's my answer:


THE TOP TEN PLUS ONE THINGS THAT MAKE ME WHOLE

The things that made my life 100% complete in the past seventeen years were those things I sometimes forget yet I always am thankful.

1.) Having the knowledge that I am a daughter of God and i have these divine qualities in me makes me feel extra extra special.
2.) Knowing that Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ and The Holy Ghost would not leave me no matter what gave me the assurance of being safe.
3.) Belonging to The Church Of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints helped me overcome my weaknesses thus enabling me to find happiness in everyhting I do.
4.) Being born of goodly parents is one thing that made all the difference. My mother and father were the greatest blessings for me.
5.) Endowed by some of the gifts like intelligence and happiness and talents make me see myself a lot better. :)
6.) My siblings who love me more than anyone else in the world.
7.) Friends who are always there for me. I really mean TRUE FRIENDS not the users nor the backbiters OR THE deceivers
8.) Achievements that boost up my morale and help me gain slef-esteem and self-confidence
9.) The knowledge that families can be together forever despite the sorrows and afflictions in this world. And the assurance that I would someday find someone who loves me and is willing to be with me throughout the eternities and build our own heaven here on earth makes my life worth living.
10.) Having the chance to repent and prove myself again makes me feel joyous for I feel His infinite love for me.

and, the last one...

11.) I'm happy to understand that I can go back to my Father in Heaven someday if i'll do good. Now, that makes me reconstruct my life in every failure and learn to build it 100 percent again. And that makes me WHOLE.

No comments: