Saturday, September 5, 2009

HAPPINESS.

I guess facing the computer screen should be the last thing I'd do this Saturday evening. I should be preparing for tomorrow is Sunday. I just can't say NO to temptation. I know this is cricketly wicked but I'm still typing. :)

We're just done watching this night's Maalaala Mo Kaya Episode. The story was about a girl who witnessed her parents' break-up and silently suffered throughout her teenage years. Not so pretty in the outside, the girl didn't only feel insecure but as well as desperately wanting to catch one guy's heart and affection as well. This (obviously) was not very nice for her and for the guy's part. The guy sees her only as a friend but she keeps on tattering herself to him. This signaled changes in their once healthy and beautiful friendship. This also broke the heart of the poor girl. Nonetheless, she had to accept the fact that she is not for him and vice versa. There she realized that unconsciously, she'd been begging for a love that has been missing since her parents' separation. For a love that would never be hers. She also told herself in the end that it may not work well in the present but surely, there is someone out there who's willing to love you the way you wanted to be adored. But I guess, the best part in the episode was the scene where the girl's mother told her "You should not depend your happiness on others. Find happiness withing yourself. You should always remember that you should be "the one" before finding "the one".

While sitting pretty in front of our tube's screen, I thought I was the only one crying my eyes out and helping myself with tissues. Haha. Little did I know that my mom was also teary-eyed and she had to wipe them immediately because Papa and Chini kept on teasing her. That was a certified tear-jerker. I think I can say that somehow, I can relate to her story. I once depended my happiness to someone who can't even give me a glimpse of it. XD. LOL. But now, well, I'm strong, I'm tough and I'm happy!

Plus, I found happiness within my own perplexities, abnormalities and insanities. :). Furthermore, my happiness doubled when I found someone who loves me despite of all negative attitudes. Thank you. (You know who you are. :)). I may not assure you to five you total happiness, but hey! I can be a piece of your longed-for happiness. :))....)

1 comment:

aileen said...

i just made my layout by myself. thanks for visiting btw. :)