Thursday, September 3, 2009

THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY. :)

Thank God it's Friday. Despite the fact that we were bombarded with quizzes after the Intramural Week, I can still let out a breath of relief because tonight is FREE NIGHT! HAHAHA.

Too bad tomorrow I have to visit the dentist again for another brace adjustment. I can say braces are cool but they can be a real pain in the teeth. LOL. I still can't eat my all-time favorite Lechon Skin. Screw you brackets! Huhuhu.

Anyway, I owe somebody a KISS. Haha. And I'mma give it to him this afternoon. LOL.
Too bad, they won. :). I should have kept the kiss for myself. Haha. (I know he'll be reading this. So Mister Smart-slash-Mysterious, you got your fair share of JUSTICE. I hope I'll be serving it on the right platter. :)). ). Hahaha.

I'm happy I'm in love with my highschool bestfriend. :).
I miss you. :)

No comments: