MEMOIRS OF GIULIA NOELLE NOBLEZA (I plagiarized Gen's title. Haha. I'm no copy cat, though. *coughs2x*...)
Try your very best to find all of the pictures asked for. Use Facebook or the pictures stored on your computer. If you can't find one, that's okay. But leave all questions in the survey for others to find. :) tag at least 25 of your friends.. :)
1. picture of you in your room.

Ahaha. While doing some accounting assignment. :). I hope I made myself look "candid".. XD
2.) a picture with someone you don't really like.

it's not that i dont like him. :)). He's just someone I'm always getting fights with. Haha.
3. a picture with a former/recent crush.
To play safe, I posted this picture. haha. up to you to guess who's the cutest among them that deserves to be donned as "MY CRUSH".. XD
10. picture you might have edited to make yourself more attractive.

This was like.... 2 years ago? LOL. XD
11. picture of a night you regret.

because after this event, my feet became numb. It was really sore. XD
12. picture of you and a team or club you're in.


I'm always proud to say that I am a MONARCHIAN AND A JPIAN. :)
13. picture of you showing off a new haircut.

They say I quite resemble Mariel Rodriguez. So, I tried copying her hair to see if it's true. XD
14. picture of you truly being yourself.

I'm a kid at heart and I would love to be one forever. Running carefree and being silly is my priority. :)

I'm a big sis to everyone. I really love kids. :)
15. the most recent picture of you.

I'm currently a "battered" student of Accountancy. XD
16. picture of you being absolutely ridiculous.

My metals tried to eat another metal.. XD

17. picture of you that you had no idea was being taken.

MAKEUP MAKEUP

TRIED MY LUCK IN PING PONG. XD
18. part of your life that has passed but you wished wasn't over.


I wish I'm still in the Youth Organization. :(


Highschool life. :(
19. picture of you taking a shot / chugging a beer / downing some sort of mixed drink.
(Still not applicable because I dont drink!).. XD
20. picture with your oldest friend.

Giselle "Tata" BiƱas. :). She's been a friend for 13 years already. And that still continues. XD
21. picture with your newest friend.

Her name's Chaelyn but I prefer Mahal. :).. She's my accounting partner and my finance tutor. :D
22. picture of you when you were anything but happy. even if you were smiling and did your best to hide it.

PHOTO taken last October 10, 2008. God knows what happened on that particular week. :(
23. picture of a time when everything was changing.

When suddenly, the guy whom you thought was "better than perfect" proved to be such an immature jerk.
24. picture of you when you were a different person than you are now.

I was still 17 years old in this photo. Very innocent and very very very "foolish". XD
25. A picture of yourself that you hate.

My mom suddenly took a shot of me while I was dancing "Kembot".

Fat and fugly. XD
26. picture of how you'd like the world to see you.


I always loved the world to see me as someone smart and respectable and not only someone who amazes them because of a "pretty face". :)

and someone who could sing to them the sweetest lullaby. :)
27. picture of you in a swimsuit.

With my baby luv. :)

with AB1A
28. picture of you with someone you love.

My family is the greatest inspiration in my life. :)

Relatives. :)

Friends. :)

Genevie and Lorelyn (my college comrades, I miss you both!)

...and him. :)
29. picture of one of the best nights of your life. (or day)

Graduation day. :D

Queen for a Day. :)
30. photo of how you would like to spend every day.

Partying.. :D

Have fun with friends...

Spend it in beautiful resorts. Hehe.
31. A picture that makes your heart hurt.

I miss my AB1A classmates

Bacolod days with Papet and Genevie..

..with lola ( when she was still here.. :(((....)
32. A picture that makes your heart smile.

while singing for Miss Calderon. Sir Julius can't help laughing.. XD. Soooo cute. :D

fishing for some lucky clover leaves.. :).. hihihi..








No comments:
Post a Comment