Thursday, November 25, 2010

Don't be Afraid. Dig In.




UKAY UKAY ---- clearly a Pinoy Habit. :)

Lately, I have been severely obsessed with internet Pre-loved clothes that my savings are slowly slashing down. Cool! XD

I have already bought 5 items online and my pockets are already going nuts, however, I want more! It's really like drinking sea water: the more you drink, the more you get thirsty.

Once, Chaelyn and I went ukay-ukay and if you want to find really exquisite items (at a very cheap price, of course) go there! :). I got myself a cute tee and a lovely bag.

I'm also a fan of surpluses. Who isn't, anyway? :). If you can have an unbranded brandnew and a designer vintage bag, where would you prefer? Our schoolpaper adviser saw my LV bag last Tuesday and commented "Wow, mayaman, Louis Vuitton pa ang bag"; I laughed and this only made me pay P450. :)

Anddd....... as a result, my next assignment in our organ is to write something about ukay ukay. oh well.

Ahh, So, it's market day now. Where are we heading? Ukay ukay of course. :)).

1 comment:

maricon said...

HAHAHA! my mama and I spend our "bonding moments" sa ukay-ukayan! As in! super saya! :))) you get to have cool items without doubting na "baka may katulad ako ng ganitong damit" kasi very uso rin yung mga bangkok and china made clothes and if you buy one, expect that someone has it too. XD the same color and design pa. haha. unlike surplus shops, right? :D