Exactly 12:35 AM.
*costume making - check!
*choreography - check!
*practice my lip synching - check!
-i always wonder why there are some people who would tend to buy into piracy. Yah know, copying things that are not legally theirs. I soooo hate the pirated cd my HS classmate brought to me for practice. Wooohhh.. Those who love copying should be shot dead (uy brutal!). Just kidding. :D
But seriously, we should AVOID and STOP piracy. Smart people don't settle to stealing things that are not theirs in the first important place. ^^.
But hey, pirated DVD's are cheaper than original ones. CHEAPER. :).
C-H-E-A-P-E-R in the sense that you'd just spend less time and effort and money. And the other side, CHEAPER because it's of low quality. Waaahhhh!
I should buy the original copy tomorrow so that I wont have a hard time with this CD again. Pfffttt!
Goodnight! :)
Again,
STOP PIRACY!
No comments:
Post a Comment