Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My LDS Girls. :). Yah dig? :)

Being alone is a burden. Having a friend is heaven. :). I've got lots of them (minus the imaginary ones) and I think it's just legally right to say that I'm now situated in paradise. :).

We all got friends right? And they are the reasons why we act a little crazy and live our lives 5days at a time (that's why we end up being messed up sometimes.. XD..)

I also have my GIRLFRIENDS. Actually, I cant count them with my fingers if I won't "segregate" them one by one. :).

I promised one of them that I'll write something about them here in my blog. Of course, I shouldn't be really flaky and I should stick to that promise. Or else..... :D

Anyway, this first entry of mine about my girlfriends include 3 of my most beloved LDS Young Women. Talented, smart, beautiful, blessed with abundance in life and well, they love me. And of course, I love them too. :D



When I was 6 years old and had just transferred to Binalbagan, I met a young girl who's eating "Nico" chips. I was so "kapal" that I asked the girl if I could have some. She never gave me any. Pffftt... Instead, she just left me. After some time, I was making a "flower necklace". She was attracted to it and joined in. That's the beginning of a friendship. :D
Our first stop, the sweet Tata. :)
Her real name is Giselle Gelogo Biñas.
She's my lllooooonnnnggggeesssstttt friend.
We've been acquainted for more than 12 years.
I know this girl knows a lot of things about me from my favorite pasta to my most hated color.
She is my "confidante" whenever I have a crush over someone.
Funny thing is, we always go crushing over the same guy.
But that does not affect our relationship. I think it is very solid. It's because no matter how we insult each other (insults that are not serious)
like...
"You're so fat! Trim down!"
"Buang. Nag-emote ka na naman? Buka naman dughan mo?"
"Eewww... I'm just afraid that if I'll upload your photo, ma-virusan laptop ko!"
These are just a few lines out of the the numerous "word-knives" we throw at each other.
But that's how we love each other.
We both love dresses since her mom is a real fashionista.
She always wears prettier clothes than I and I won't deny that. . :)
And she never fails to remember "Giulia".
When she went to the USA for a vacation, she bought a gift for me and my sister.
She had been a very special part of my childhood days.
We were neighbors once and we stayed in that subdivision for three years.
In that span, we wasted it in playing paper dolls, Barbie dolls, computer games or would just ride on our bicycles and just roam around the subdivision.
We always destroy the beauty of their bathroom because we really need to wash Barbie's hair with good shampoos. :))
We fought when the Princesses' part is vied. We always want that.
But still, even though we were literally childish long ago, it had been a foundation of a strong and lasting friendship. :)
Even till now that she has her own boyfriend, I always ask for her advice when I have my own problems.
She's one of the best friends ever.
And I know, from our Primary years till we reach the twilight of our lives, we would still be best friends. :).



The ex-gf and the guy's current love icon. The current love icon was the cause of their BITTER break-up. Do you think it's a possibility that they could still be friends despite of that?

Our next stop is Innah. :)

Popularly (I mean it) known as Czharaine Maniaul, "Innah" (as what we, her close friends call her) is a girl I came to love and to trust.

If you only knew our story, you would say that it would be too impossible for two girls who like the same guy to be very good friends. :). But we are. :). We had been in that road too. The angry words, the accusations, the guilt. BUt that was long lost and better be forgotten. What is important is now. :)

Innah is our Miss Prim and Proper. She is also an ultimate fashionista. She could be a model. She stands at 5 feet 7 inches and is slender-built. She calls me "Ate" even though she's just a year younger than me. She loves the color purple and her main asset is her beautiful black hair. She loves to be with her friends always and is reliable when you need moral support. She is the one you would be very happy to talk to because when you're sharing something to her, she's just in full alert. :D

But she could also be very vulnerable when she's broken. I guess that's one thing we have in common and I guess what have happened to both of us is a blessing in disguise. We were just "okay okay" churchmates before. We were never that close. But after that event and we reconciled, we found ourselves closer than before and "clicker" than ever because we now have one thing in common: We both have loved the same dork. :)

But past is past. She always tells me that. I remember one time during the MYC at Mambukal Resort, she was confronted by one of the Young Women. She was preparing for the modelling competition when Donna asked her "How did you and Ate Giulz made up? It's like so impossible." But of course, Innah just said "Past is past. Just forget about it..."

That's one thing I love about her. Her sincerity in offering her friendship.

I just hate those guys who make her cry sometimes. Those guys who were so unworthy of her tears. I still believe karma exists. And it ain't good. :)

I will forever treasure this girl. :)



I guess they're right. When the moms are close to each other, the daughters are closer. It's just so right and so meant for Mazzy and me. :)

The girl in white is my youngest love. :). Her real name is Mary Janzyl Elix. She's very pretty and she's just 15 years old.

A very talented, smart, and artistically clever student. She had been a top honor student when she was in 1st year and still hitting the home run up to now. :)

I met her when I was in primary. Her kuya was my prince charming in our Cinderella Play. She was once a very little girl with so little hair that she was onced teased "kalbo" (bald) by her older brothers. When we were young, we always visit their house and attend their birthday parties. I enjoyed going there because her kuya was once my crush.. (out of topic!).

Anyway, Mazzy and I were not really that "close" before. She was just new in young women and she then transferred to Las Piñas so we never really had the luxury of time to bond with each other.

Nonetheless, during the MYC last year, this girl and I found out that we have lots and lots of things in common. WE love the camera, we love to wear shades and hats, we love to be SARCASTIC, we love nail polishes and we love being different. We also like to be in the limelight. We crave attention although we're not to the extreme "kulang sa pansin". :D. We were just too eager to prove that we are also good, and well, we never failed. :)

During that time, we were developed into a closer union. She was like my younger sister and I'm her "ate". She even introduced her first bf to me (and is very handsome). I never though we would come to be that close. But I'm happy we are.

There were also so many events that led us closer together like her break-up, my crush dilemma, my "oh no im falling again" case and her 2nd break-up with her commercial model bf. Also, we had this "heart to heart talk" when she last visited Binalbagan. It was uplifting to hear her comforting words again. :).

Oh well, I guess things just happen for their own reasons. I'm just glad there are problems that bring us closer together. :).

SO, there they are! The three dazzling girls that have brought smiles, tears, laughters and camwhore sessions to me in church. I love them very much. :). I'm not really a fighter but when my girls are involves, I kick butts. :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, thanks visiting my page.
BTW, I agree. Nakakatulong talaga ang friends to make our lives more enjoyable and colorful.. hehe.. cute ng pics mo sa sidebar ahh!!

GiuLzie said...

thanks Mr. Mon. :D

Unknown said...

wow ang formal!! haha.. Mr. Mon talaga ha! para naman akong teacher nyan!! ok lang kahit Mon na lang haha! or Kuya Mon pwede rin.. ;p teka ilang taon ka na? baka magka-edad lang tayo ha! hehe

GiuLzie said...

hahaha. :). okay. i guess I'll just leave the formality behind. :D. uhh, 17 na ako. :). ikaw kuya Mon? :)