If I trust someone, that means really giving all my faith to him/her.
And once that trust is broken,
huh,
I WILL ALWAYS BE BETTER THAN THE DEVIL YOU KNOW. :))
Nowadays, you can't even trust your so called "friends"...
I have heard so many stories about people being fooled or used by their acquaintances.
Why why why?
"Why did she/he do it to me? What's her/his reasons?"
Funny thing is, when they start to ask those questions,
they are just answered by blank stares.
Damned be those people who kill secretly the persons they call "FRIENDS"...
My close friend had his fair share of STUPID and EVIL deceptions.
Hahaha.
If that will happen to me.
LEARN TO HIDE.
I don't forgive easily.
Whatever your reason may be.
When I heard that story, I have pondered about it.
Your friend can also be a traitor.
Could that be???
I offer my greatest sympathies to my dear friend. KARMA exists. What goes around comes around. What goes up must DEFINITELY COME DOWN. ^^
Try to fool me.
I'll be better than the devil you always knew. ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment