I also met my childhood friends in the ward where I originally attend - Kabankalan Ward. My "once-little-stubborn-playmates" are now taller and more matured than I am. Kuya Marvy, James and Kuya Xavier are now returned missionaries and are 100x cuter than before they left. I also conversed with Royce (My 3-year "young-crazy-love". He's my super crush) and we now are comfortabel with each other not like 3 years ago that it really is awkward when we're together. ^^. We chatted while we are dancing. he even called me "Chubby". Waaahh.. I can't take that! :)... I aslo enjoyed dancing with Kuya Marvy (he was also awarded the best dancer from the boys) because he has some crispy cool moves that would burn your fat in at least 30 minutes. I regret wearing high heels for MAMMA MIA! we girls danced with all the boys (it's required) and it made my feet ache. Huhuhu.
The most exciting part was when we were given tokens and we were told to give them to the guy we like. Well, I didn't like anybody there. So, I just gave my token to Kuya Marvy since I'm comfortable with him. I did not give it to Royce because that could trigger some "uuyyysss" and "oooohhhssss" from the crowd and it would cause a "Muling ibalik ang tamis ng pag-ibig" scene (I won't like that much. XD..). The boys were also goven roses and were also told to give it to the girls they like. I got three roses! One from my partner, one from Kuya Marvy (he asked me to dance with him) and one from Kuya Dex.
We rocked the dancefloor till 11pm. We had to go home since we're just from the host place. Unfortunately, there were no more tricycles. So what we did was to walk till we find one. WALK IN HIGH HEELS. That was pure agony! Luckily, not long after we traversed the long rocky dark road, we found one tryk with two passengers in it. Because we have no other choice, we rode in the back of the vehicle and just held our skirts tight so that it won't be blown by the wind. When I got home, I felt so relieved. At last I could have my rest. ^^
It could be very exhausting, but in totality, the night was a spectacular activity. It was filled with great music, fancy lighting and delicious food. I should congratulate the persons behind the affair. ^^
PICTORIALS
(These are the pictures of yesterday night's affair. I'm sorry if these are low quality photos. I took them using my cam phone and since I can't upload them now because my emulation is with my friend and I just photographed these with my digicam so that I could upload them. Nonetheless, I think they could still descirbe the fun of the activity. :))..)
Me, James Sabisol and Sheena Maquiran at the stage for picture-taking. About to go home. ^^
Dance tutorials with my partner. I was so scared he might step on my foot. Waaahhh.. That'll be awful!!!
Pictorials with Sheena. We did not part till the program ends. The original VABSI members. :)). We just had ultimate fun last night. Lucky she, she was paired with Royce.. Waaahhhh!
Text messages from my "Manongs" and from my partner. These three were my favorite SMS out of the many texts I received after the party. :)... I just took a bath and waah! I already have 43 messages!!! ^^















1 comment:
wow... ang tyaga mong mag-type...
it's cute... =)
Post a Comment