
All this time, I did things that I think can make you feel how much you mean to me. But I'm not yet satiated. Not yet satisfied. I feel that there is something lacking. And words are not just good enough. I want to use every verbal ability I have to let you know, to make you understand. but all I can type is "I Love You", "I love you Very very Much"... I guess these words are the best and the fittest to use for you Baby.
I haven't heard your voice yet. Nor have i touched your sweetest face. Your hands, oh, how I long to hold them and lock them in my own and never ever let it go. I want to wrap my arms around you and lock you in an embrace. I know time would stop there. I know that time could literally stop. I long to hear your heartfelt laughter and I will be thrilled to know that it was caused by my own goofiness. I want to see the sparkle in your eyes as you tell me "I Love You"... I badly want to talk to you about everything, anything. I want to be wacky with you, feel free to be with you and to be everything I am. I want to see you smile as you see me coming your way. To see you blushing scarlet red when I kiss your cheeks and how you would sweetly hold me as we share true love's first kiss. I want to tell you, "Baby, goodnight, I love you.." and when I am about to enter the door, you would gently pull me back and say "Can I have another 15 minutes please?"... :)... I wish I could see you run after me in the sunset and we'll share the scene together. How i wish we could be in those moments right now. Moments of our love.
I was renewed. You taught me so many things. You have given me a million reason to live and to be happier than ever. you made me realize that there are still guys who are there to love a girl so much. And not all of them are jerks. I have found my one very special love in you. And I would be crazy to ever let you go... There would be no more poems for now baby. I resorted to be more open in my feelings and not limit them with rhymes. I have tore and crunched up so many pages from my notebook to let you know how I feel but my feelings cannot be fully expressed. I hope there are ways, even just one special way that I can all express this deep regard and true love for you...
Stay with me forever baby koh. Life would never ever be happy without you. Life would not be the same without you. And there's no life without you. I love you has been used by me for a million times and I guess I'll try to express them more for you:
1.) You are my everything.
2.) Every morning as I wake up, you are the one i think of.
3.) I dont forget to thank God that i have you.
4.) Im madly inlove with you.
5.) I cant imagine losing you.
6.) Life's beauty would be sucked out if you'll be gone.
7.) I'll wait for none else but you.
8.) No one will ever make me happy in life but Kyle Yapchingco alone.
9.) I miss you so much that it always makes me sad..
10.) I care for you more than anyone or anything else...
...and i've got million words to say but i guess this would still just lead to the classic line: "I LOVE YOU BABY"... I mean it. I really do from the bottom of my heart, mind and soul.. and i sure would do love you forever. :)...
I love you very much Kyle Yapchingco.
No comments:
Post a Comment