
I just woke up from my afternoon nap and I felt the want to go blogging again. I have been temporarily "inactive" in blogging since I find myself too engrossed with the many activities I'm in and sometimes when I sit infront of our desktop, there are just so many things going through my head and I don't know which topic to write first. And now, as my mind is still refreshed and the only thought in it is about my missing of him, I decided to write this poem. :). Well, my baby has not gone OL for a time now and it's really saddening. I won't use the word "depressing" coz it is not quite good. :). I always find myself checking his FS Page every now and then just to check if there are new updates about him. :(. It makes me teary-eyed and it's like torture sometimes. But no matter, I'm surely sticking to my word that I would surely wait. ALthough the feeling of missing him brings sadness to me, I tell myself it's just part of our love's test. For I feel deep in my heart that wherever he is, he may not communicate with me as often as ocassions would permit, I know he thinks of me and loves me. That I am very sure of. :)
SOON BABY...
The winter chill is now here and I feel like being blown away too.
The coldness not only makes my flesh tremble but makes my heart shiver as well.
I look above the scarlet sky to see the setting of a glorious sun.
And there I felt the loneliness and the sadness of missing my beloved one.
I draw a line in a piece of paper as I sat down my swivel chair.
I hope and wish and dream and pray that the line could go forever till it reaches you.
But unfortunately it has to stop where the paper has its end.
There I realize I miss you more than you could ever comprehend.
I rise and went to the balcony and let my hair be freely played by the wind.
The scene came to be so blurry for my tears are now forming.
I let each tear fall but no, oh no, bitterness was not with them.
For love was shed, when the tears freely fled, and the scarlet sky now turns red.
Soon darkness would come and envelope the horizon with black.
I will wait and wait and wait and wait till you finally come back.
I hold in my heart the assurance that you, in your heart, I would always reside.
That your love and devotion will still be with me that no one could ever divide.
So tonight I wish my sleep would lead me to where you now are.
Let my love feel your love even if you are in a place that far.
I pray for your safety, I pray for your happiness, I pray that someday
I will have you here again with me. Happy, in love, and watching the setting of the sun's glory.
I love you, please remember this promise.
That whatever may happen, your lady would be loyal to her words.
Baby, forever is waiting, please also be strong in every test.
For love will be stronger by this. Our love at its ultimate best. :)
I miss him so so so so so so much.. I dont know when he'll be able to read my blog but I want him to know in the best way I can that there is no minute or second that he ever fled out from my mind..
I LOVE YOU KYLE...
No comments:
Post a Comment