
NOW THERE ARE 6 DAYS REMAINING... :))
I'm starting my own countdown till the day my Kyle can go OL again.
I really miss him so much and I just can express myself here in this blog. :)
Oh well, this had been quite a lazy day.. And a painful one too. :((.. I just stayed home all day. Reading books and finishing scripts that are near the deadline. Just this breakfast time, as I was munching my piece of bread, I was suddenly aware of the pain in my right cheek. Everytime I chew, the pain grows and grows. My teeth are not aching. It was in the gums. I have seen that the last tooth which is located above the right jaw bumps in the lower gum under it. That's why everytime I move my jaw, the tooth sinks in deeper and deeper. Hai. Im going to the dentist tomorrow to have this checked. It's killing me and when Im eating, all Im saying is "Pakan-a man ko bi. Maluoy ka. Gusto ko na gd magkaon..".. :((
Can't wait to talk with my Kylie again. Missing him terribly and more than words can say... Hai...
*Baby, im still here for you. Yu Yue misses her partner Shi Jiao very badly. :'(.. Be safe there always. I love you. :)..
It's 11:15 already. No stars outside. It could rain when I sleep later. :)...
Hugs and kisses are in the air for him..
GOODNIGHT MY LOVE... :)
I'm starting my own countdown till the day my Kyle can go OL again.
I really miss him so much and I just can express myself here in this blog. :)
Oh well, this had been quite a lazy day.. And a painful one too. :((.. I just stayed home all day. Reading books and finishing scripts that are near the deadline. Just this breakfast time, as I was munching my piece of bread, I was suddenly aware of the pain in my right cheek. Everytime I chew, the pain grows and grows. My teeth are not aching. It was in the gums. I have seen that the last tooth which is located above the right jaw bumps in the lower gum under it. That's why everytime I move my jaw, the tooth sinks in deeper and deeper. Hai. Im going to the dentist tomorrow to have this checked. It's killing me and when Im eating, all Im saying is "Pakan-a man ko bi. Maluoy ka. Gusto ko na gd magkaon..".. :((
Can't wait to talk with my Kylie again. Missing him terribly and more than words can say... Hai...
*Baby, im still here for you. Yu Yue misses her partner Shi Jiao very badly. :'(.. Be safe there always. I love you. :)..
It's 11:15 already. No stars outside. It could rain when I sleep later. :)...
Hugs and kisses are in the air for him..
GOODNIGHT MY LOVE... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment