Oh dear, you are in a great jeopardy. :). You keep on denying your feeling. It's not very healthy to hide it and tell the world you don't like him even if you actually do. :). C'mon. :). Action speaks louder than words. :). So, you gotta say it out loud. :). I have been looking for the perfect song for you and I found Megara's (from Hercules) song. :). I guess it fits perfectly to our "serious girly conversations..." :). Listen to it and then internalize. :). I'll bet you'll catch yourself smiling in the end. :). The audio's under the lyrics. :)
Giselle's Part:
If there's a prize for rotten judgement,
I guess I've already won that.
No man is worth the aggravation,
thats ancient history been there done that.
Our Part (Her Friends). :))
Who ya think you're kidding he's the earth and heaven to ya. Try to keep it hidden honey we can see right through you girl you cant conceal it, we know how your feelin' who you're thinking of.
Giselle:
No Chance no way I wont say it no no,
Her Friends:
You swoon you sigh why deny it uh-oh
Giselle:
Its too cliche, I wont say im in love
Giselle Again :)
I thought my heart had learned its lesson, it feels so good when you start out, my head is screaming get a grip girl. unless you're dying to cry your heart out.
Her Friends:
You keep on denying who you are and how you're feeling, baby we're not buying, Hon we saw you hit the ceiling, face it like a grown up when ya gonna own up that you got got got it bad.
Giselle:
No chance no way I wont say It no no..
Her Friends:
give up give in check the grin you're in love
Giselle
No chance no way I wont say it no no
The scene won't play I won't say I'm In love
Her Friends:
You're doing flips, read our lips you're in love
Giselle
You're way off base, I wont say it
Her Friends:
She wont say in love
Giselle
Get out my case! I wont ever say it!
Her Friends
Girl don't be proud it's ok you're in love...
Giselle:
at least out loud i wont say im in love... :)
Giselle's Part:
If there's a prize for rotten judgement,
I guess I've already won that.
No man is worth the aggravation,
thats ancient history been there done that.
Our Part (Her Friends). :))
Who ya think you're kidding he's the earth and heaven to ya. Try to keep it hidden honey we can see right through you girl you cant conceal it, we know how your feelin' who you're thinking of.
Giselle:
No Chance no way I wont say it no no,
Her Friends:
You swoon you sigh why deny it uh-oh
Giselle:
Its too cliche, I wont say im in love
Giselle Again :)
I thought my heart had learned its lesson, it feels so good when you start out, my head is screaming get a grip girl. unless you're dying to cry your heart out.
Her Friends:
You keep on denying who you are and how you're feeling, baby we're not buying, Hon we saw you hit the ceiling, face it like a grown up when ya gonna own up that you got got got it bad.
Giselle:
No chance no way I wont say It no no..
Her Friends:
give up give in check the grin you're in love
Giselle
No chance no way I wont say it no no
The scene won't play I won't say I'm In love
Her Friends:
You're doing flips, read our lips you're in love
Giselle
You're way off base, I wont say it
Her Friends:
She wont say in love
Giselle
Get out my case! I wont ever say it!
Her Friends
Girl don't be proud it's ok you're in love...
Giselle:
at least out loud i wont say im in love... :)




No comments:
Post a Comment