Saturday, January 24, 2009

Hug a Bear, Feel the difference, X-)


Tell me what you can see on the left. Oh yeah, Im talking about the picture you dorkysaurus. :))... Yah see it? Well, name em. :). You may see 5 cute and cuddly teddy bears, a Tweety Bird junior pillow and a Spongebob hotdog pillow. :). Am I right? BUT, I don't see them as my teddy bears and pillows only. :). They are my witnesses. They have witnessed my crying moments (and oh, the Tweety Pillow seemed to have gotten some cold due to being very wet from tears 2 weeks ago.. :D..), my "kilig moments" and the stupid things I did when I'm in my room. Hey, I really mean "stupid", okay? Not bad. Like singing infront of the mirror, dancing so hard that it's always a bad hair day for me, and acting like I'm some sort of lunatic. :). I also talk to them when I dont feel like talking to anyone else. I ask them "It's not bad right? I just did the right thing.." Or I may tell them how amused I am of my haters who seem to be endlessly envious of me. Oh mamma mia! If only my babies could talk, they would have probably screamed out that I'm like a crazy old hag - - - - that they adorably love. :)




Meet the "Bear-tolome Family". :). I named them from one of the famous Filipino surnames. :). Of course, they should love where they came from. :). The white teddy is Mama Bear. :). It was given to me as Christmas Gift for our Christmas Party 2 years ago. :). The cute teddy wearing a red shirit which says "Hug ME" is Papa Bear. :). Originally, he is owned by Chini. But since she seems to not really love teddy bears, I "adopted" him and transferred him to the other bed. :). The three mini-sized bears are all baby bears. :). Let's say they are triplets. :). The pink one with red ears was Shielamar's gift for me during Valentine's Day last year. The blue one was given to me by Sheba and the light green one was a "remembrance" given to me by Jay-R. :). A guy I met during the 2005 Temple Trip. :). AT first, it didn't occur to me that I could make a "small unit = family" from them. :). But since I find them all cute, I asked myself "Why not?". :). Thankfully, the "Bear-tolome" Family is still going strong despite the arrival of the greatest tease and attention grabber in the "Giulia's ROom Town" --- Spongebob. :). They seemed to get "jealous" about the special treatment my sis is giving to her new Spongebob pillow. Wahahaha. Even though there is a new "star" in our room, nothing can beat my Bear-tolome Family. :)



(Don't mind the girl in green. She's a crazy poodle.) :)).
You know what's the greatest thing about having these babies around? :) You have "someone" to hug when you miss someone who's very far from you. You could sleep hugging a teddy and hoping that your hugs could reach someone special out there. You could kiss a teddy's cheek when you are overwhelmed with too much "sweetness euphoria" as if he's your special guy. You could dance hugging the bear, talk to it or even act with it. :). I know I'm about to be 18 this 2009 and I should shake off some "childish hang-overs"... Well, maybe I need a lil more time to take em off. Give me forever. I will be forever loving baby pink. Always savor the Zwitsal scent. I will eternally be addicted to Disney Classic's Cartoons. I would still enjoy wearing "two-ears". I would eagerly sing children's songs and for sure, I can memorize the lyrics. And above this all, I WILL INFINITELY STAY AS THE "BEAR-TOLOME" FAMILY'S" major-domo. :). Okay okay... Before you go on saying "Dude, that's so cheesy!", zipper your mouth, go to your room and look for a bear. A teddy bear. May it be Hello Kitty, Snoopy or Taz... :).. (Err, if you have those kind of pillows, would you mind of I ask them from you? :]..) C'mon, go. I bet your sister isn't around and she can't blabber out that "Kuya! You're so gayyy!". Just go. Hug a Bear and feel the difference. :)

No comments: