1. WHAT IS YOUR SHOUT OUT:
~ "You've got to take the good with the bad and smile when you're sad. Always fogive but never forget. ALways learn but never regret. *i miss you :'(*"
2. WHERE DO YOU GET YOUR PROFILE BG:
~ Friendster-Layouts. :). Too tired to make my own bg now.
3. DO YOU LIKE POSTING BULLETINS:
~ If those are surveys, i so like them. :) (Redundant!)
4. READING BULLETINS??..
~ If the survey came from one person I really know. :)
5. DO YOU KNOW ALL YOUR FRIENDS IN FRIENDSTER?
~ Errr, no. :)
6. DO YOU MAKE COMMENTS/TESTI 4 UR
FRIENDS:
~ Yes of course. :). I think we should all do. :D
7. DO YOU HAVE MUSIC?
~ In my profile .? None. Owh Man! The Media Box isn't working. :((
8. WHO IS IN YOUR FEATURED FRIENDS?
~ My Kyle, My Kyle's other acct, my Mom, Sai, Mazzy and Gen. :D
9. DO YOU WRITE ON YOUR BLOG?
~ Before . Now, i'm writing here in blogger. :D
10. HOW MANY HAVE VIEWED YOU?
~ 895. Onti lang nga eh.. :'((
11. WHO’S THE LAST ONE WHO VIEWED U?
~ A certain guy named Jaja.
12.DO YOU KNOW HIM/HER?
~ Nope . LOL .
13. DO YOU HAVE RELATIVES IN UR
FRIENDS:
~ Yes. :)
14 WHAT’S UR STATUS?
~ Married. :). To the one I love. :)
15. IS THAT TRUE?
~ Legally, no. :). But romantically, yes. :)
16. HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU LOG IN IN A
WEEK?
~ Like, EVERYDAY! XD
17. DO YOU GIVE OUT NUMBERS ON FS?
~ Nope. I think I'm not that desperate to have txtmates. Especially if I dont know that person.. SOrry guys. XD
18. DO YOU ASK FOR NUMBERS?
~ Never!!! :)).
19. DO YOU HAVE PRIVATE PHOTOS?
~ Yes .
20. IF YOU DO, HOW MANY HAVE ACCESS ON
IT?
~ 4 people only. :)
21. WHAT’S IN YOUR PRIVATE PHOTOS?
~ Crazy. :)).. Like what it states, IT IS PRIVATE. :)
22. HOW MANY MSGS YOU HAVE?
~ 232. Pft. I dont have the eagerness to erase them :))
23. WHO WAS THE LAST ONE WHO MSG U UP?
~ A certain guy who gave his number without me even asking for it. LOL. :))
24. DID U REPLY?
~ Yah! Like, "did I ask for your number? Sorry, i dont need txtmates..".
25. IS YOUR EX IN UR FS?
~ Nawww.. Deleted a long time ago. :))
26. YUNG NAKASULAT BA SA ABOUT ME Mo EH
TOTOO?
~ Of course ! I think I shouldn't say things which are not true about me and flaunt things that can't be proven by me. That would be ridiculous. LOL!!! :))
27. EH SA WHO YOU WANT TO MEET?
~ Yes of course. I'm still dreaming and hoping and dying to meet them. Exclude the 2 fictional characters. :)
28. DO YOU DELETE FRIENDS?
~ Yeah . LOWL. :))
29. SO ANONG MEANING NG FS?
– A social network. :). Friendster. :D
30. HOW MANY ACCOUNT DO YOU HAVE?
~ 2 only. :)
31. ARE YOU A FAN OF SOMEONE?
~ Errr, i forgot already. :))
32. What are you listening to right now?
~ Do You Only Wanna DAnce by Mya. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment