Sunday, January 18, 2009

Me and Me. :D



HAKUNA MATATA!
-it means no worries for the rest of your days... :)

My real name is Giulia Noelle Guanzon Nobleza
and my eye color is brown.
I have jet black hair and petite figure
and I never wear a frown.

I am called by some a leader.
but for my parents, I'm a child
For some I am the angelic saint
They know not I also can be Wild.
I love to sing and also to dance; but when you step on my feet, you lose your chance. Sometimes some may say something about my dreams But I will never wake up on a tele-smoke screen.

Don't think I'm that innocent, 'coz when I see your eyes, I see something so sincere in your disguise. But just wait 'coz when the music comes to a stop, I'll be the one blowing kisses from the top. :)

My Parents describe me as: Not perfect. Very clumsy. So loud. But her head is in the right place.

My Kyle said: One thing I love about this girl is her unconditional love and care.

My friends think: "She's a lazy bee. But the busiest lazy bee ever!".
but what I can say is: Whatever you guys think about me, I will respect that. In the first place, we are a democratic country. And we are free to think and say whatever we want. :). And I love all of you for being so honest. :)
Oops! Too much of building my own pedestal. :) I guess we shall close the curtains now. :)

No comments: