Friday, January 16, 2009

IF I will do it FOR you, I will do it TO you. :)

Let this ooze through your brain a little bit: If I will do it FOR you, I will do it TO you. It's a character issue... :)

THE BAD SIDE

A LIAR'S A LIAR

Politicians argue with each other against this point all the time. You have some guy who cheated on his wife, abuse the power to make it happen, and lied to cover it up, and his supporters claimed "This does not impact his decisions as President. His personal life is seperate from his professional life." NO, it's not! This is a CHARACTER ISSUE. If someone will lie to cover up a sex scandal, he will lie any time the truth can make him look bad. He is a liar. he isn't just a liar in the situation. He's a liar. PERIOD.
Same goes with friends. You might call one up and say "hey, I told my mom I'm spending the night with you but I'm going to sneak out with my boyfriend all night. So, when she calls, tell her I'm already asleep and tell her I'm going to call in the morning. Okay? Bye." If your friend agrees to do it, YOU ARE BOTH LIARS.
If someone will lie to your parents to keep you out of trouble, you can't believe anything they say. I know, I know. That's different, right? 'She was lying to keep me out of trouble, but she's really not a liar." Yes she is. And so are you. It's a character issue. People who lie are liars.

THE TWO FACED

Does this sound familiar? you have a group of friends. The four of you are really tight. But whenever one of your friends is not there, everyone else is talking about this person.

"I cant believe what she wore today".
"She will never get him. she's out of his league."
"Dude, he is so gay!"

Whatever. If everyone is talking about the friend that's not there at that moment, guess what they are doing to you when you are not around. Yep. Exact same thing.

"Oh, but we're best friends. They would not do that to me." Not while you are standing there, maybe, but as soon as you're not around, they will do the same thing to you. Yeah, go ahead and think about your friends right now, because you know what they are doing when you're not around.


BLABBERMOUTH

If you have a friend that is always 'confiding' in you and telling other people's secrets, do not tell that person anything. Well,, don't tell them anything you want them to blab around, because they are going to take your news and 'confide' in someone else. It has nothing to do with getting advice or needing to talk someone. It has everything to do with the fact that they can't be trusted. If they are telling everybody else's business, they are telling everybody yours.

FINDERS KEEPERS

One day, while I was at school, someone lost a money with P8300 pesos in it. (Don't ask me why someone had that kind of crazy cash at school). A student found the wallet and took it to the office with all the money in it. Now that is character under fire --- doing the right thing because it is the RIGHT thing and not because it was cool, popular or beneficial. If you have one of those friends who would pick up the wallet and snag the cash, and dump it, dont leave your stuff lying around 'cause when you are not looking, he will rob you blind. If your stuff is missing one day, ask your friend "Where's my stuff?" If they steal from someone else, they will steal from you. You;re either a thief or not just like you're a liar or not.

THE PLAYER = JERK

Girls, if you have a guy you're diggin' and he starts chatting you up on the phone or in person until he breaks up with his girlfriend, guess what he is going to do with you when you ARE HIS GIRLFRIEND? The exact same thing. He'll be calling some other chica, talking with her until he decides to break up with you. (Based from my experience...) It's just his character. He will scam to get you,a dn he will scam to get rid of you. If he will cheat FOR you, he will cheat ON you.

THE LOVER BOY

Girls, have you ever had a boyfriend tell you how much he cares for you and he has never had anyone make him feel like you make him feel? He tells you he wants to show you how much you mean to him and take your relationship to a deeper level --- with sex, of course! He has probably done the same thing to other girls, and he will definitely do it again with someone else. It's a charcter issue. Dont fall for it.


IF I WILL LIE FOR YOU, I WILL LIE TO YOU

IF I WILL CHEAT FOR YOU, I WILL CHEAT ON YOU.

IF I WILL BE MAD AT SOMEONE ELSE FOR YOU, I WILL BE MAD AT YOU FOR SOMEONE ELSE.

IF I WILL DO IT FOR YOU, I WILL DO IT TO YOU.


Why is this so important to know? What can you do about it? The more you understand why people do stuff, the more you'll be able to change your whoe life. Remember, you are who you hang out with. :)



=Thoughts from DATEABLE by Justin Lookadoo and Hayley DiMarco. :)

No comments: