Thursday, November 27, 2008

Gratitude to the Redeemer

I Stand All Amazed - LDS - EFY 2001


I STAND ALL AMAZED
I stand all amazed at the love Jesus offers me
Confused at the grace that so fully He profers me.
I tremble to know that for me He was crucified.
That for me, a SINNER, He suffered, He bled and died.
Oh it is wonderful that He should care for me, enough to die for me...
Oh it is wonderful.
Wonderful to me...
I marvel that He would descend from His throne divine
To rescue a soul so REBELLIOUS and PROUD as mine.
That He should extend His GREAT LOVE unto such as I
Sufficient to own, to redeem and to justify...
Oh it is wonderful that He should care for me, enough to die for me...
Oh it is wonderful, wonderful to me...
I think of His hands PIERCED and BLEEDING to pay the debt...
Such MERCY such LOVE and DEVOTION can I forget?
No, no I will praise and adore at the mercy seat.
Until at the glorified throne I kneel at His feet...
Oh it is wonderful that He should care for me, enough to die for me...
Oh it is wonderful, wonderful to me...

No comments: