Friday, November 7, 2008

My Angel, My Forever...




He's way too wacky...
And a lot too sensible...
But whatever he may be,
I still am SUPER inlove with him, My Baby.. :)



For My Angel,


It was a stormy night and I was broken and alone...
I was left unnoticed and I was chilled to the bone...
Despite my loud cries, no one seemed to hear...
I was battered, Im slowly devoured by fear...

Conciousness was about to desert me, I start to fight...
Gaining my strength, I asked for someone with all my might,
All my efforts, I deeply wished one would answer...
But how can he, in what way, for there was lightning and thunder...

I held on to hopes that I will survive...
That someone can help me and keep me alive...
But I was also left there, doubting my faith...
For what if he will come, yet too late?

Then, out of the blue, I saw someone coming my way...
Brightness engulfs him, like the shine of the day...
"Is he my angel, is he someone that will save?
Is he my hero, someone that will give aid?"

He stretched out his hand, he tells me "Hold on tight"...
"Im now here to be with you, you're not alone in this fight...
You're someone so special, you should not cry...
I'll be here to love you, I'll wipe your tears dry..."

And from then on, I know that he sure is..
My Angel, My forever, my true happiness...
I know in my life, i will never be left isolated...
For there's one that's for me whom God created...

My angel, my forever, my hero in pain...
When you came in my life, nothing was the same...
Your love revived me, it made me strong...
It made life perfect, seems like nothing will go wrong...

My angel, my forever, in your companionship, I'l thrive...
You and me dodging obstacles for love to survive...
Our minds and our body, coz of pain, may be weary within...
But the great love in our hearts would surely win...

My angel, my forever, please dont leave my side...
For your my other half, to you I confide...
I will never break your heart, nor will i make you cry...
For i will love you now until the day that I will die...

Now, my life's no stormy any more...
Because you came, and darkness you tore...
My angel, my forever, hold on to me forevermore...
For a life without you is not worth fighting for...

No comments: