Tuesday, November 11, 2008

More than I can Say...






I love you baby, more that what I can ever say. I may sound redundant. I may sound corny. I may sound cheesy. But I canr find any better way to express my feelings for you but to be redundant, corny and cheesy.. :).. But Im glad you love it somehow.. :)

I know no rhymes or today baby. That's why I think it's nice to make my blog conversational. As if Im speaking to you.. :D.. Well, i relly am talkin to you.. :)

I love you baby ko.. More than anyone else.. The stars shines brightly for me every nyt but nothing can ever compensate your brightness in my life.. I love you from the very first day that i really came to know you. I was secretly in love with you even before the time that you confessed to me. More than words, is all i need to make you feel how much I care for you and love you..

Though we're seas apart, you will never lose your place in my heart. :D. Though guys may come and tell me to love them, all I will say is "Huh? I dont talk to strangers..".. My heart knows none but you. :D. I love you baby. I know I got your trust and never will I break that. :D. Do remmember. :D.. God is watching over us and I know He's happy to see both of us complement each other. :D.. Thanking Him for giving you to me.. :D

I will always be here for you. you're an angel sent from above. If you need someone to be there for you, I will be here baby. :D. Nothing will ever be the same for us baby ko. :D> For i now rock your last name. :D.. YOu got me and I got you. Now, that's something. I love you Very much. Hold on baby. We're gonna fly to the sun.. :D

I love you so much..
From the moment I first saw you, i know you were the one. :D.
I love you with all of me. :D

No comments: