To the One I love
You’re the sweetest creation God has molded. In each little way that you do, you make me feel like I’m someone very beautiful. In every word of love you utter, I can feel that those came straight from your heart. The portrait of love for us is kind of hard to paint since ours requires a lot more color. Colors that are bright, vibrant and alive. Our own love story isn’t easy to finish since that it will take a lot of paper to be written upon and that the writer would have a hard time waiting for the ending. For our love story has no end. It will continue to linger forever.
Like the finest wine, my love for you grows strong as time flies by. It may be hidden and sealed under the most tightened container, but in the right time, as you would start to open it, you will be greeted by the richness of the sweet aroma. And as the wine touches your lips, you would feel how fine it is, how meticulously made it is and how wonderful it can make you feel.
Love with you is a feeling and an action rather than just a title. Love with you means something more. Something deeper to comprehend and something more exquisite to cherish. Love with you is not only superficial but it runs beneath. It awakens the affection I never felt for anyone before. Love with you is looking beyond today. Not only by celebrating what occurs today but carefully planning and lovingly expecting the future. Love with you is like forever. A love that seems to have no end. Love with you is like jumping every time because of joy and of all overwhelming emotions. Love with you is not ordinary. For love with you is like a love that is made in heaven.
So my dear, don’t worry about our love story. It will never end. For you and for me. Time may wither the pages and age may betray our senses, still my love for you is there to stay. For only the mind and body ages; the heart does not. I will continue to love you with a love that is worth every smile, every tear, every trial and every success. I will love you with a love that you have showered me. Or better yet, I will simply love you with the grace and blessing of God. Love you more than I can love anybody else in anytime, in anywhere. I love you so much baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment