Some may say "How can you love somebody that you haven't even met? How can you love someone that you haven't laid eyes to? How can you adore somebody when you can't even hold his hands?"... My answer: LOVE REQUIRES NOT SIGHT. FOR LOVE IS FAITH. AND FAITH LOVES AND BELIEVES THINGS THAT CAN'T BE SEEN. LOVE IS NOT A PART OF "TO SEE IS TO BELIEVE" REQUIREMENT. FOR IN THE FIRST PLACE. IT NEEDS A HEART TO FEEL THE LOVE. AND NOT THE EYES.
Like Jesus Christ and Heavenly Father, we haven't seen them, but we definitely believe in Them. For we can feel Their love. And Their presence in our life. We know deep in our hearts that They exist. And They are watching over us. And that They may not be present physically, in our spirits and hearts, we can feel Them. :)
So goes with love. It may not feel the touch of a beloved, it may not share a kiss, a hug but it does not mean that it stops there. Gradually, love grows. Love blooms. Love develops.
I know I'm in love with someone whom I haven't seen, someone whose eyes I haven't stared at, Someone I only held hands in my dreams, someone whose face I haven't touched and someone whose smile for me, I haven't witnessed. But I know, in that one special day, a day God destined for us, we'll share that happy feeling. That warm feeling of love that requires not the eyes but only the heart.
Like Jesus Christ and Heavenly Father, we haven't seen them, but we definitely believe in Them. For we can feel Their love. And Their presence in our life. We know deep in our hearts that They exist. And They are watching over us. And that They may not be present physically, in our spirits and hearts, we can feel Them. :)
So goes with love. It may not feel the touch of a beloved, it may not share a kiss, a hug but it does not mean that it stops there. Gradually, love grows. Love blooms. Love develops.
I know I'm in love with someone whom I haven't seen, someone whose eyes I haven't stared at, Someone I only held hands in my dreams, someone whose face I haven't touched and someone whose smile for me, I haven't witnessed. But I know, in that one special day, a day God destined for us, we'll share that happy feeling. That warm feeling of love that requires not the eyes but only the heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment