"I was born for you, it was written in the stars. Yes I was born for you, and the choice was never ours. It's as if the powers of the universe conspired to make you mine. Until the day I die, I'll bless the day that I was born for you..."
When I was about 12 years old, I once asked myself "Who could I possibly love and marry someday? Will he be handsome? Or will he love me too? What could he be doing in this particular time?" As I was thinking those things, my thoughts traversed on a particular picture. Me with my Prince Charming. Holding hands, laughing and talking non-stop. I got a glimpse of my face. The old familiar brown skin and wavy hair. I turned my look onto my partner's face: Blank. I woke up from that short daydream and realized, "Wee, I still don't know who'll that be. Time can only tell. Wish he'd come sooner"...
That was about 5 years ago. And here I am, a typical and somewhat indifferent 17 year-old girl. :).. I still recap that picture but it's quite different right now. My Prince Charming's face no longer is void. His face is no longer blurry but as vivid as crystal clear ice. I now have someone who filled in that face. Someone who may have not come sooner but have come. :).. Is this the person whom fate destined me to? I can feel it's YES. And I will always answer YES. It will always be YES. :)...
Yes, time can sometimes be a great enemy. It can bring unfortunate events, lessons in life that will mold a person a lot, changes that can be hard to bear and many twists and turns that we seem to not accept at all. But I believe that those trials are just there to keep love alive, to wax it strong and to perfect it to beauty. I know that the two of us are not exempted from these natural processes and giveaways of life. But we can handle them. We can face them. By trusting each other, by never letting go of each other, by believing that every hardship is a part of the test and by always remembering that we love each other. :). i LOVE YOU. i WILL STICK TO YOU NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS. AND WE WILL SHARE THE SWEETEST HOT CHOCOLATE AND SAVOR IT WITH CARE. :D
Now, I did not post the picture of the two really cute babies for you to decide which one is cuter. (Choose the one who's on the right!!!).. :)).. Just kidding.. I post it to reflect a perfect explanation. :).. Who would have thought that they'll fall inlove with each other? Who would have thought they would dream of the future together? :).. Ahhh, magic, it still works now. :)
And I'm still dreaming of my happy ending with my baby Kylie. The guy I love so mch and the one I really am badly missing right now. :((.. Sometimes, I gotta admit, I wanna fly to CHina just to really see his face. :((.. Too bad, I got no money.. But, im still inlove with you honey.. :).. Hai.. Screw the distance and the seas and all the other blockages. :).. I love you. I love you. I love you. It will always be you baby ko. For I believe, I was born for you. :)
God is with us baby ko.. Hold tight and never let go. We can do this. Ten years is nothing. As long as we have each other, we'll never drown in tears. :).. I love you Kyle.. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment