Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Monthsarry Baby!!! :))


Our's is a different Love Story... Unique, one-of-a-kind, but lingers forever... :)


Let me tell you how we two surely began... :))

HONESTLY, when I first saw him in Saisai's page, he really took my attention.. I said to myself "Hey, this is my type...".. Then, out of the bluest blue, SAi mentioned some things about him during our visit to the Lagoon.. It was August 4, 2008.. :).. It's like.. "Wow, I think i would love to know more bout this guy.. :).."..

And to my great surprise, he viewed my page!!!! WAAAAAHHHHH!!!! Ok fine, u may tell me Im OA but helo, kapag viniew kayo ng guy na parang like nyo, wat wud u fil? :))..

At eto pa, pag hiningi number nyo, db kayo kikiligin to the highest level?! :)).. Well, i will admit that kinilig talaga ako.. :) And helow, todo smile ako nun no.. :))..

Okay okay, then I started to know him better... Started to discover some attributes that are rare na lang nowadays... :).. I have learned that mr Kyle Yapchingco:

*does not smoke...
*never been on a date
*never had a GF
*never tasted liquor
*a health buff
*an intelligent guy and truly
*a disciple of God.. :)

he didnt know during that time that my liking for him seem to bloom, but of course, i dont want it to be OBVIOUS since we're friends.. :).. Hihihi.. But i never also knew that the "feeling is mutual".. :)..

He confessed to me (at ako din) september 27, 2008.. a SAturday.. the happiest day of my life.. I felt so beautiful.. hahaha.. and happy happy happy me to know that he's also INLOVE with me... :)).. Im so grateful that night that I prayed hard as a sign of gratitude.. :)

We made it official on October 1, 2008... :)..Wlang pasok nun.. :).. I was so overwhelmed that i wanted to shout, laugh so hard and cry tears of Joy.. Nga lang, baka mapagkamalan akong baliw... :))..

And now, it's been one month... One month since i officially captured the heart of my prince charming and the love of my life... Someone who had brought a different magic in my being and who made me feel i was the QUEEN of the world... Eventhough we havent seen each other yet, i believe that there is a special day for us.. a day when we can held hands, hug, kiss, and make each other homa made goodies.. :)).. I cant wait for that day to come... But i can wait.. Definitely wait... I have waited for my prince charming to come, and now he's here, i will never ever let him go... :)

=Kyle, you have made me a brand new girl... U made me realize i was a special person and u made me feel loved more than anyone else... I know that there's a magic between us... And we'll work out on that magic forever.. :)).. I am yours and you are mine... That's as plain and as simple as paper but as beautiful and marvelous as heaven... :).. PLease stay with me forever, my angel.. Letting you go would hurt me mch.. I will fight for our love... You and me against the world... We may be trampled and hurt by the world, but as long as we have each other, giving up is never part of our vocabulary... :)).. I love you so much baby ko... I love you more than you'll ever know... I love you to the fullest.. And all this love is only for you.. I love you, i love you, i love you...




Yours and yours alone,


From now until forever,

Kyle's Giulia.. :)

2 comments:

krizescote said...

how sweet.. :)
stay strong. the two of you..
may god shower more blessings :)

GiuLzie said...

thnks girl.. :)).. mwuah.. thanks for letting us meet.. :)