
How can love be measured without using any tool?
How can the heart be happy, without being a fool?
How can one be contented if envy is in her heart?
How can this be done if no one plays a part?
How can love survive if coldness will reign?
How can lovers find justice if what they feel is pain?
How can the need for love and affection be satisfied,
If selfishness and hatred will collide?
How can I, my love, be able to hold your hand,
If you are in a very very distant land?
My longing for you grows stronger each day,
But trust me, Im patiently waiting all the way...
How can i caress your sweetest countenance,
When I cant even comprehend the distance?
How can i let your lips meet mine,
If you are million miles away from my line?
But have no questions, for my love, though you're far,
My heart is locked for its King, Prince and Czar.
My eyes may not behold you in every day of my life,
But I live faithful, for I am in my heart, your wife...
Many a men may come to ask for my hand,
Yet "no" would be the answer for I already have a husband.
My only beloved whom I love with all of me,
Someone Im gonna be with throughout all eternity.
I may not spend each of my days with you,
But Im thinking always about you, it's true.
And all of the times I am missing you terribly,
I just tell myself, "In my heart, you're with me..."
Fear not, my dearest,time will not conquer me.
Though it's hard or challenging, I'll still wait for thee..
Your lady's devotion is profound and sure,
No need to be threatened or ever feel insecure.
We both play our part in our story of love,
Yes we're meant for each other, predestined above.
God is smiling on us for we love so true,
Though the world may end, I would still be inlove with you.
And now, here I am, patiently waiting for thee,
Until the day that I'll see your divine beauty...
Here in my heart, night and day, you're the one,
Only you beneath the moon and under the sun...
How can the heart be happy, without being a fool?
How can one be contented if envy is in her heart?
How can this be done if no one plays a part?
How can love survive if coldness will reign?
How can lovers find justice if what they feel is pain?
How can the need for love and affection be satisfied,
If selfishness and hatred will collide?
How can I, my love, be able to hold your hand,
If you are in a very very distant land?
My longing for you grows stronger each day,
But trust me, Im patiently waiting all the way...
How can i caress your sweetest countenance,
When I cant even comprehend the distance?
How can i let your lips meet mine,
If you are million miles away from my line?
But have no questions, for my love, though you're far,
My heart is locked for its King, Prince and Czar.
My eyes may not behold you in every day of my life,
But I live faithful, for I am in my heart, your wife...
Many a men may come to ask for my hand,
Yet "no" would be the answer for I already have a husband.
My only beloved whom I love with all of me,
Someone Im gonna be with throughout all eternity.
I may not spend each of my days with you,
But Im thinking always about you, it's true.
And all of the times I am missing you terribly,
I just tell myself, "In my heart, you're with me..."
Fear not, my dearest,time will not conquer me.
Though it's hard or challenging, I'll still wait for thee..
Your lady's devotion is profound and sure,
No need to be threatened or ever feel insecure.
We both play our part in our story of love,
Yes we're meant for each other, predestined above.
God is smiling on us for we love so true,
Though the world may end, I would still be inlove with you.
And now, here I am, patiently waiting for thee,
Until the day that I'll see your divine beauty...
Here in my heart, night and day, you're the one,
Only you beneath the moon and under the sun...
=I love you baby ko.. Forever and ever, we will always be together... Nothing or no one can ever tear us apart for I know surely, we live in each other's heart.. :).. I love you so much.. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment