Sunday, November 16, 2008

What can FS do? :(

For the past 5 days, I havent made any descent business in FS.. They had their 2 and a half day FS maintenance. At first, when Sai told me that FS is having their usual business, i was like "Ahay, maintenance again? Hai. But maybe it'll resume later". To our dismay, it didnt. It went on for another 1 and a half day. I was like "Oh my, wat's wrong with FS' network? Dey never had a maintenance this long". There I knew SOMETHING may be wrong.

And i was not wrong. SAi texted me yesterday "Girl, ubos gid ang aton nga friends sa FS." It's disgusting. My 576 friends (Yeah sure, it's just a little number compared to others) all vanished in an instant?! I worked it out for a year and a half. How will I trace those folks back?! I feel like Im losing all desire I once had for Friendster. Especially when I opened my profile yesterday. Friends = 9. Colly Cow! I do not even know those friends who were not "erased". Grrrr.. My baby is no longer my friend in FS and I have to add him up. Luckily, I could still send some messages and the comments were not included in the "clean-up".. Oh well, hopefully the Friendster Team could fix this problem up and can still regain the loses that were inflicted. HOPEFULLY. What can FS possibly do? :).. Bottomline is, I JUST WANT MY FRIENDS BACK!! Huhuhuhu..

-> P.S.
I miss my baby.. :'(.. I dont know if he had read the message I sent to him yesterday. Hai. FS, please hear my call. :(

No comments: