
Home is where you are... :)
My feet could bring me to Russia
Where I'll have all luxuries.
It could bring me to Paris
Where I can get the latest fashion trend.
But I'd still look for your face
For Home is where you are.
It could lead me to London
Where I'll meet Kings, Queens and royalties.
It could blow me towards Bali
Where I could laze myself in the beach.
But it'll be dull without your hugs and kisses
For Home is where you are.
It could fly me to Australia,
Where I can have the adventure of my life.
It could sweep me to the Bahamas
Where I can have all the fun I want.
But a day without you spells no fun
For Home is where you are.
It could take me to Persia,
Where I could have my own genies and magic carpets
It could bring me to New York
Where I can watch all Broadway Shows
But that's no beauty without you
For home is where you are.
So I'd rather stay with you in a simple place
Even if it has no splendor or magical grace.
I'd prefer be by your side
Even if I cant have a genie or a magical ride.
Baby, I will never ever go so far.
I love you and you mean more than the world.
For home is where you are...
I love you and you mean more than the world.
For home is where you are...
No comments:
Post a Comment