
IM GONNA SHARE A CHOCO FLAVORED CAKE WITH HIM SOMEDAY TOO.. :D
When the birds start to sing, what do you hear?
For I hear a whisper of my lover, my balladeer.
When the leaves start swishing, what do you feel?
For I feel in my heart the expression of love so real.
When darkness falls, what comes in your mind so sound?
For I think of my lover and the love we have found.
What do you see when the sky turns oh so gray?
For I see the face of my love, so sad, for I am far away.
When the horizon gives birth to the sunrise of the day,
I see the million tomorrows when my love and I can say,
“Together, forever, though we may be apart,
You and I will eternally be etched in each other’s heart”
When the raindrops keep falling and they hit my face,
I think of the kisses he can shower me someday.
When the heat of the sun touches my skin,
I think of the magical love that I never thought I can win.
When the sweet breeze of winter brings chill to my spine,
I think of his love, his countenance so divine.
His eyes, oh so captivating, his lips, red as wine,
I am forever grateful to call that creation “Mine”.
When I witness the giving way of the Sun for the Moon,
I reflect upon the beauty of a love so delicately pruned.
Oh, how one can surrender something for the happiness of another.
A love that is tightly tied, no one can surely put asunder.
When I look above, and see the luster of the stars in the skies,
I view them as the sparkle from the splendor of your eyes.
Chinky they may be, I am deeply enamored, it’s a prize.
That when you look at me, I am easily hypnotized.
When a lover sings a song of adoration to his maiden,
I think of the man to whom my love, I have given.
The man that I honor, the one who has translucent magnificence.
The one who’ll love me now and always, whose love is not past tense.
When the clock strikes twelve, I can hear the lonely tune.
Telling me that the day had passed, I should be wrapped up so soon.
Every minute of my day, I have thought and imagined you.
The realization that you are not here, would now make me blue.
And now as the night draw closer to its silent end,
I slowly imagined, thinking tightly, I finally have comprehend.
That though in my arms, by my side, you’re not here with me,
In the near future, all that I wish for would come to reality.
This time, I now slowly retire myself to the comfort of my bed,
But in my face, a smile is there, saying that I am now comforted.
In dream land, my love, each other we will finally see,
To spend with you all my days till the end of eternity.
I love you so much baby ko.
I can’t wait to spend my life with you.
I’m willing to wait baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment