


Cinderella once said "A dream is a wish your heart makes when you're fast asleep... In dreams you will lose your heartaches, whatever you wish for, you keep... Have Faith in your dreams and someday, your rainbow will come smiling through... No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing, a dream that you wish will come true...".. :))
I vividly remember that for I sang that when I was 6 years old... I always believed in dreams... But I always doubt the reality of the word "come true"... Can it come true for me? Will it's magic work for me? Or will it just leave me hanging in the air just clinging on thin hope and break my heart?
But, something wonderful happened, something unexplainable but so real, so intact, and so whole and especially for me...
Let me tell you one simple story... Not of logic nor make believe... It happened for real... And it occured to one simple girl who had this long time wish in her heart...
It was September 26, 2006... The girl was standing on the door, her head resting on the sidewood... She was watching her classmates practicing for a Verse Choir Presentation... Her eyes seemed to focus on the speakers.. But never did they know that she sees something beyond them... She remembered the advice of her favorite teacher (her Voice Trainer) that if she wanted to have true love in her life, she must learn to wait... And she must ASK the Lord... She recalled her Mentor telling her "The Lord said, ask and it shall be given. You just need some time.."... So she reflected on those words and said "I want true love, and I can wait and ask..."... Instantly, and within that moment, she hurriedly went scammering her bag looking for her special stationery... If she's asking something special, it just ought to be written in something special too... Then she started to write these words:
"I want true love, and I can wait... Dear Heavenly Father, if I would just be good, please give me a man who:
=Loves Thee more than me or anyone else...
=Who will love me with all his heart and be with me till i get old..
=Who can be a good father to my children... Someone who can teach them virtues and values...
=Who is smarter, more matured, and more open minded than me...
=Who will be considered different among other guys of my genereation...
=Who will live his life according to Thine will and is willing to fight for Thy name's sake...
=Who is goodlooking (ofcourse)...
=Who is taller than me...
=Who is industrious...
=Who has chinky eyes and possibly be a Chinese...
=And lastly, since Im so poor with numbers, if it will be Thine will, please give me an Engineer...
I seal this with a promise that I'll be good and be preparing myself to have this guy by making myself worthy of his love..."
I seal this with a promise that I'll be good and be preparing myself to have this guy by making myself worthy of his love..."
After scribbling on her paper, she folded it, placed it on her wallet, and took a deep breath...
Starting that evening, she always kneels praying... Her secret wish is included in all of those prayers and she had placed great faith on it...
Then, one guy came to her life... She was aware he didnt have the qualities she was asking, but she blinded herself with his chinky eyes and his Chinese lineage... In the end, she was badly hurt... She cried, but after realizing that God has not yet answered her prayer, she rosed and strengthened herself by saying "Someone much better will come..."...
And so he did... On September 9, 2008, a guy named Kyle Fegidero Yapchingco came into her life... He was perfect... He matched all the qualities she was asking from the Lord... But inferiority took her... "He is so good.. Will he ever like me?"... Then, a realization came to her "He will not come in my life had he not have a purpose"... And that made her smile... :)
And on September 27, 2008, exactly 2years and one day from the day she wrote her wish, he confessed of having fallen for her... She was overwhelmed... She was perfectly overjoyed... Happy was an understatement... Nothing can perfectly immortalize her feelings that day... She is inlove... And he loves her so much too...
And from that time on, she promised herself that this one will work... She wont give up, she'd fight for her love... And she will be happy... She'll be honest, faithful, true, and worthy... Just as what she has promised before...
Now, you may wonder why I know so much about this girl... tsk... I know her... So much... I always see her, and i talk to her always... Especially when Im infront of the mirror... :)
For this girl, is ME.. :)
You may say that i just made up this story... NO... :)... September 26 was the birthday of Royce Pioquinto, my first long time crush... And first teardrop... That was during that day that i said to myself to give up hoping on him since he doesnt give any slightest attention to me.. :))... And I just remembered the coincidence of certain things when i found my paper (the one where my wish was written) on my cabinet just yesterday when I was clearing up some stuff.. :)).. "Sept 26" was the date on it... :)... September 27, my true love fell inlove with me.. :))
The Lord does answer our prayers and our sincerest desires... If we just prove ourselves worthy and ready for the blessing... :)..
I had the answer to my prayer and wish... I Have my Kyle Yapchingco... My baby, my beloved, my life and my all... Now, this time, I would express thanks to the Lord by fulfilling the promises attached to my wish.. :)
Now go ahead, make your wish.. ANd work on it... You never know when true love will knock on your door... Just be ready to answer its call.. :))
No comments:
Post a Comment