
Time has given the most for me.
I thought I was given all completely.
Then I have realized I was not really whole,
When I met the boy who made me lose control.
Before, I keep on thinking that I like it easy.
That life is cool when nothing’s hard for me.
But I have seen that life’s more beautiful.
When you take it seriously rather than cool.
I thought I would never ever feel such a way.
That love cannot ever make me feel so gay.
But when I met him and he fell in love with me,
I said to myself, “Oh boy, love really conquered me”.
I was always afraid to fall in love with a friend,
Because there is always a risk that friendship would end.
But when I find myself falling in love with my Shi Jiao,
I know not how to stop it; don’t know in what way and how.
Never have any guy intrigued me in such a curious manner
But when I met him, I know that this boy is the starter.
Totally taken by his wonderful and great personality,
I started to think, “Hai, I hope this guy falls in love for me”
And maybe God above heard my heart’s secret prayer.
For He gave love to me and Shi Jiao, which I thought was not there.
I was made so jovial; I think I’m on the highest cloud nine,
Most especially during the time when I finally made him “Mine”.
And now, we’re both delighted that we got one another,
So in love, so true, we will never leave each other.
My Shi Jiao, I have loved from the very beginning
With a love that lasts forever and knows no ending.
I love him, I love him, I love him with all of me.
I love him so much, I love him completely.
He may be filled by these words I keep on blabbering out,
I just want him to know I love him, here in my heart, no doubt.
I love you so much baby ko.
You’re someone so real, I cant afford to lose.
No comments:
Post a Comment